Take your child to the next level in their game
Do you want to get the best out of their potential?
Albany has already started our very own 1 on 1, 2 on 1, 3 on 1 coaching clinics run by our Director of Football -Andrew Mobberley.
The purpose of these sessions, which will be an hour long, is to improve your child's individual game whether it be the following:
- First touch - The way you receive a pass. Thinking ahead of where you want your first touch to go. Forward for your attack or maybe you have a defender in front of you so its away from the defender.
- Passing - Passing a ball to the side you want your team to receive it. Giving verbal instructions. Thinking of the bigger picture.
- Striking the ball/Finishing - Are you just shooting or is there a skill to it? Are you aiming to place it in the bottom corner or top corner curled?
- Creating Space - The fine art of dropping the shoulder and leaving your defender giving you more time on the ball.
- Vision - Thinking 2 steps ahead. Knowing where you want to pass the ball before receiving it. Reading the game and making the right run/movements.
- and much much more
Should you have any questions or would like to discuss this further please direct all emails to Andrew - email@example.com