Kicking off on Thursday 30th January of Term 1 2020 and then every Thursday thereafter. Open to 13th to 17th grade.
We will be delivering a structured skills and attributes program over a 10-week term designed by first team player Daniel Campbell and assisted by other NZ qualified coaches which will provide:
- Improvement in individual skill level
- A greater tactical appreciation of the game
- Technical ability on the ball with a better awareness and confidence
- A better understanding of positional play and the movement required both on and off the ball
- Team structure and different formation philosophies
If a session is cancelled due to weather then a catch up session will be held on Friday of the same week.
Open to 13th to 17th Grade:
- 13th - 14th Grade 4.30pm - 5.30pm (Thursday)
- 15th - 17th Grade 4.30pm - 5.30pm (Thursday)
- Starting the 30th of January
- Location - QBE 5
Cost - $ 100 per term and is 10 sessions.