3 day camp run by UEFA Pro coaches
UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) pro coaches are bringing their 3 day camp to Auckland. The football course will be comprehensive, covering all elements of the game including techniques, skills, phases of play and small sided games. All participants will be expected to take an active role in this element, so it is advised that participants have a good level of fitness before they attend.
Club level players only (must belong to a soccer club) AGE GROUP – 9 to 16 Year olds
On the first day, groups are established based on age first and ability.
The program, focused on the comprehensive training of participants, has five
values which are:
- Hard Work
- Self Control
Training’s contents 3 areas:
- ASPECTS OF FOOTBALL - Comprehensive training program that covers the physical, technical, strategic and tactical aspects of football.
- SOCIAL SKILLS – Discovering individuals’ potential and finding their place in the team, while developing their ability to socialize.
- HEALTHY HABITS – Introducing rest and personal hygiene routines, time away from technology, and nutrition education.
Types of training activities anticipated:
- COMPREHENSIVE SPORT EDUCATION: Training program, with both theory and practice, given by clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona , Manchester City , PSG and AC Milan coaches.
- EXPERIENCE ACTIVITIES: Program of team-building activities, designed and led by education experts.
- TRAINING: 90-minute morning training sessions, with 60 (camp) – to 90-minute (high performance) matches in the afternoons.
- FOOTBALL THEORY: Technical talks and seminars aimed at teaching subjects, such as formations, the rules of football and physical preparation.
- SUPERVISED GAMES: Participation in traditional games and recreational activities focused on fostering footballing values.
- GROUP EXERCISES: participants meetings, including brainstorming and debate sessions on the values covered.
Food - Lunch, Snacks and water for the participating kids is provided. The menus are based on a balanced diet, and any special dietary and/or religious requirements a participant may have will be considered if given advance notice.
Open to players from all Clubs
Where - Rosedale Park, Albany, Auckland
When - 16th-18th April 2020, 9am-4pm
Who - 7-17years old
Cost - $305
Registrations close Monday 9th of March 2020