AUFC School Holiday Football Programme
July School holidays 2021
The Albany United school holiday football programme will be led by our Director of Football Andrew Mobberley, and his qualified coaches.
Week 1 – 12th, 13th, and 14th of July.
Week 2 – 19th, 20th, and 21st of July.
Time: 9am to 3pm
Price: $150 for 3 days or $60 per individual day.
Location: Rosedale Park
All 5-13 year olds welcome, they do not have to be registered members of the club so bring your friends!
9am-3pm daily - please arrive at 8:45am every morning.
9-10:30 - Coaching
10:30-11:00 - Morning Tea provided
11:00-12:30 - Session
12:30-1:30 - Lunch
1:30 - 3:00 Coaching
Each day there will be a football theme and sessions will be designed to focus on that particular core skill.
- Themes – Dribbling with the ball, Passing and moving, Shooting, and skills.
- We will incorporate themes in way that players learn new skills and have fun!
- During break times we will watch football movies/documentaries and have a football quiz.
- Final day there will be a tournament for each age group.
- Prizes, certificates and lolly scramble.
What to bring:
Players need to bring lunch, water bottle, shin pads, football boots and a rain jacket. In the event of heavy rain the programme will move inside our Clubrooms.
Register for one day or three for a discounted rate.